Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Sunday

It's been a while since my last post. I have been busy, busy with new projects. It has become a full time job keeping my space full at Cottage Charm. Not that I am complaining, I am quite thankful.I did manage to take a day off last Sunday and we went to the Rose Bowl Flea Market in Pasadena. The place is amazing! Sorry I didn't
take pictures.
Here are some projects that I have completed in the last couple of weeks.




This beverage cart is one of many items that we picked up at a fabulous garage sale. All I can say is that we scored at this sale. The lady was moving and had so many beautiful things. She even took us on a tour of her house. It was as if I stepped into a Romantic Homes magazine.

Got this sweet pink bistro set at the same sale.


These chairs came from the same sale. Love the birds on the back.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see more goodies. You have such a great eye for picking and refurbishing vintage treaures! I will keep my eye out for more!
    Take Care,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete